For technical support, please contact our Ticket Office at 202.777.3210 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JxJ ticket prices:
- Most film screenings are $15.
- Most concerts are $18 or $22.
- Some special programs are priced differently (details will be listed on event pages).
To purchase tickets to individual screenings and concerts, visit the webpage for that event, and click on the “Tickets” button. You will need to create a Spektrix account in order to purchase tickets. Once you have created an account, remember to save your password so you may purchase additional tickets to future events.
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable (unless the event is canceled, in which case full refunds will be issued promptly).
For patrons who select Print-at-Home tickets, a PDF of tickets will be emailed to you after the purchase is finalized. Please print or have the PDF ready to show at the door.
Passes – the best way to enjoy JxJ’s year-round programs – are available for purchase now.
Pass options include:
- Flex Package: Grants access for one (1) to 3 tickets to year-round programs for $30.
- All-Access Pass: Grants access for one (1) to all JxJ events for $225.
- Festival Pass: Grants access for one (1) to all JxJ events, excluding Opening, Closing, and Israel @ 75, for $180.
- Year-Round Pass: Grants your account access to one (1) ticket per JxJ year-round event, presented within 12 months of your pass purchase, for $180.
Passes are available here and will be automatically added to your account for immediate use. Passholders must book their tickets for events in advance (after purchasing a pass, you’ll receive instructions on how to do this).
JxJ Passes are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Each pass grants access to one complimentary ticket per included event; additional purchases will be regularly priced.
All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
By attending a JxJ event, attendees agree to being filmed or recorded, and to the publication, reproduction, distribution and other use of all photographs, video, or other recordings of the attendee’s voice or likeness, without further notice or compensation.
Patrons are strictly prohibited from recording JxJ films, concerts, or other events.
JxJ reserves the right—without refund—to refuse admission, and/or cancel or take away the digital access of any person who violates these conditions. If a patron’s conduct toward Festival staff or other patrons is deemed to be hostile, aggressive, or otherwise inappropriate, they may also have their access revoked and be removed from JxJ events.